Reporting to the Game Director, the Technical Director will leverage technology to create and deliver the title in expected scope, quality and time.
- Work closely with the Programming, QA, AI and Animation teams, setting up efficient cross-discipline workflows and challenging objectives.
- Ensure that the game is being built with the right methodology and best coding practices, tech briefs, code reviews and keeping in mind long-term quality and potential future code reuse.
- Perform the technical feasibility assessment and provide feedback to the design and art requirements which should be appropriately changed.
- Propose and develop the best tools and development processes to secure the team’s efficiency.
- Make sure that elements like debugging, optimization and TRCs are part of the development process to guarantee a smooth finish.
- Show exemplary commitment and communication style, especially in critical situations.
- Help out with recruitment, on-boarding, development and professional training of team.
- Take the role of the coach: inspire, motivate rather than direct.
- Propose solutions to improve the development of the projects in the studio.
- Identify project risks and the contingency plans to put in place with the team.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in PC or console AA/AAA games.
- Excellent leader and communicator; able to motivate, influence, and inspire at all levels.
- Ability to articulate a strong vision of technology as a means to customer value.
- Experience with game engines (e.g. Unity or Unreal), animation systems (e.g. animation state machines, animation blueprints, montages, etc.).
We are offering you:
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
Flexible working hours.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.