Senior UI/UX Designer (Project Dolly)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are highly experienced UI/UX artist, eager to explore new terrain game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our newest project - Project Dolly!
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- delivering creative UX/UI solutions.
- concepting ideas (flowcharts, wireframes, mockups) and creating prototypes.
- producing high quality UI elements with 2D animations and motion.
- creating and maintaining UI’s Art Style.
- making user tests and analysing the feedback.
- working with engine programmers to create/improve UI tools, technologies and pipelines.
- at least 3 years in similar position.
- professional experience in game development industry.
- great knowledge of UX strategies and designs.
- UI animation and motion graphic skills.
- excellent visual design skills and good artistic skills.
- excellent knowledge of photoshop.
- experience in engines as Unity, Unreal Engine etc.
Nice to have:
- experience in working on a AAA game.
- delivered project in Unreal Engine.
- basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects or similar software.
- working on stylised projects.
We are offering you:
flexible working hours.
attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
attendance in game dev events.
work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.