Senior Tools Programmer
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a C++ programmer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working in our team.
Developing and maintaining the editor and its tools used for the game development in particular:
- Working closely with graphic designers, gameplay designers and programmers to assess the needs for tools.
- Converting the needs into tool designs, which are harmonized, coherent with the Liquid Engine’s workflow, and easy to use.
- Implementing the designed tools.
- Gathering the team’s feedback and continuously maintaining, improving and debugging tools.
- Mentoring other team members.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- B.Sc. degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Professional experience in using Qt.
- Experience in UI and/or UX design.
- Experience working with Scrum.
- Professional experience in game development.
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with a sample of your code by clicking the application button.