Senior Rendering Programmer
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a C++ programmer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working in our team.
Developing and maintaining the in-house Liquid Engine solutions, in particular:
- Designing, prototyping, developing and maintaining the rendering code.
- Debugging and optimizing rendering code.
- Working closely with development teams to assess the needs for rendering features.
- Mentoring other team members.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- B.Sc. degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs (DirectX 11/12, Vulkan) and shader programming languages.
- Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics.
- Experience researching, developing & optimizing rendering techniques.
- Very good understanding of multithreading.
- Ability to debug and optimize new and existing code.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One game development.
- Experience in using Qt.
- Experience working with Scrum.
- Working knowledge of Unity/Unreal Engine.
We are offering you:
flexible working hours,
attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
attendance in game dev events,
work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with a sample of your code by clicking the application button.