Senior Environment Concept Artist (Project Eleanor)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a Senior Environment Concept Artist eager to explore new grounds in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Eleanor.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- Creating high quality concepts for games, focusing on architecture and environment.
- Collaborating with other members of the art team to share ideas on various pieces of concept art.
- Supporting the team in creating textures and matte paintings for in-game use on environments.
- At least 4 years of experience in similar position.
- Good concept art skills, including perspective, composition, color, lighting.
- Ability to generate quick sketches and ideas as well as creating polished artwork.
- Strong sense of design, composition and a good eye for detail and scale.
- A well-rounded understanding of form, shape, structure.
- Background in architecture.
- Willingness to receive direction and work closely with a team.
- Good eye for image composition and scene lighting.
- Insight into fundamentals of traditional art.
- Strong communication skills and sense of ownership.
- Good self-motivation and self-management skills.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of any game engine (Unity, Unreal or custom engine) in regards of art implementation.
- Knowledge of 3D software.
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.