Senior Environment 3d Artist (Project 8)
We are looking for a Senior Environment 3d Artist to help us create the art for our new groundbreaking TPP game project to unique stylistic and stunning environments. In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- Creating 3D environment models, PBR materials,textures and light environments.
- Creating artwork to the highest visual quality whilst working efficiently to time and memory budgets.
- Working to a functional and aesthetic brief, within technical constraints.
- Keeping deadlines and working well under pressure.
- Collaborating productively within a multi-disciplined team.
- Working effectively and correctly prioritizing tasks.
- Working with the Art Director, the Lead Artist and with technical/aesthetic problem-solving efforts.
- Expert modelling and UV skills with a recognized 3D package such as Maya, 3DMax or Blender.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position in games.
- Proficient with hi-res workflow, sculpting in Zbrush or Mudbox, and with normal map baking.
- Fluent in PBR material creation pipelines with Substance Painter & Designer, Quixel.
- Demonstrable experience with using UE4.
- Ability to translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets.
- Strong communication skills, willingness to accept and follow direction.
The project, developing on Unreal, is one of the most ambitious and original projects in our pipeline, and will continue the ethos of 11 Bit Studios - a company which prides itself on creating emotionally charged experiences that explore the human condition.
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.