Senior Engine Programmer
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a C++ programmer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working in our team.
Developing and maintaining the in-house engine solutions, in particular:
- Designing, prototyping, developing and maintaining the engine code.
- Debugging and optimizing engine code.
- Working closely with development teams to assess the needs for engine features.
- Mentoring other team members.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Excellent C++ programming skills.
- Very good understanding of multithreading.
- Ability to debug and optimize new and existing code.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with DirectX 12 or Vulkan API.
- Experience with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One game development.
- Experience with Rendering in games.
- Experience in using Qt.
- Working knowledge of Unity/Unreal Engine.
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with a sample of your code by clicking the application button.