Senior Character Artist (Project 8)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a character artist, eager to explore new grounds in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #8.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- Creating high quality character models and textures based on provided concepts.
- Creating clean, deformable low poly models.
- Collaborating with other members of the art team to deliver best art quality overall.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Working with Art Director, Lead Artist and Character Team in technical/aesthetic problem-solving efforts.
- Delivering Character in UE4 with shaders.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position in games or VFX industry.
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional character art skills.
- Comfortable iterative development process.
- Comfortable receiving constructive group criticism and making artistic adjustments to meet performance guidelines.
- A well-rounded understanding of human anatomy, form, shape, structure, and silhouette.
- Strong communication skills and sense of ownership.
- Basic knowledge of a UE4 in regards of art implementation.
- Knowledge of 3D software (Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter or similar package).
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.