Senior 3D Artist (Project Eleanor)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a Senior 3D Artist, eager to explore new grounds in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project Eleanor.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- creating (modeling and texturing) high quality models and assets, high-poly and low-poly versions,
- collaborating with other members of the art team to share ideas as well as taking ownership of the quality of the art,
- implementing your work in game engine, ensuring its efficient integration in the game
- improving the graphical pipeline and tools.
- at least 3 years of experience in similar position,
- experience in game development industry,
- good modelling skills, including texturing,
- strong communication skills and sense of ownership,
- basic knowledge of any game engine (Unity, Unreal or custom engine) in regards of art implementation,
- knowledge of 3D software (Zbrush, Maya, Blender, 3D Studio Max etc) and 2D authoring tools (Substance Designer, Substance Painter etc.),
- good time management skills,
- strong understanding of Physically Based Rendering,
- feedback oriented work ethic.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of rendering software,
- insight into fundamentals of architecture,
- leadership skills.
We are offering you:
flexible working hours,
attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
attendance in game dev events,
work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.