Rigger / Technical Animator (P8)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a highly experienced Technical Animator, eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #8.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- Create and maintain game characters’ rigs and skins.
- Create and maintain animation state machines.
- Support the team of animators with their daily tasks related to integration the animations with the game engine.
- Work closely with programmers and artists on animation-based game features.
- Actively develop, automate and maintain the animation pipeline with programmers and animators.
- Extending animation toolset with new features (scripts, plugins).
- At least 3 years of professional experience in similar position.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong rigging and skinning skills.
- Experience working with Maya or MotionBuilder.
- Experience working with animation system in Unreal Engine 4 is a plus.
- Experience in Python or Mel scripting is a plus.
- Experience with locomotion systems is a plus.
- Fundamental animation skills are a plus.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- English/Polish classes.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.