QA Specialist (Project Dolly)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are experienced QA Specialist, ready to join a place where you can feel that you’re actually part of the team that creates games that matter - we will be happy to have you working with us.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- functional testing on various platforms,
- writing reports, checklists and creating documentation in Polish and English,
- verifying reported bugs,
- creating test cases,
- working closely with other teams,
- providing feedback for project scheduling purposes.
- at least 2 years of experience in similar position,
- very good command of spoken and written English and Polish,
- insight into game production process,
- deep love for games.
- working as an in-house tester,
- experience in compliance tests on Xbox One and PlayStation 4,
- basic knowledge of at least one popular game engine, i.e. Unity, Unreal.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget,
- Polish/English classes,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- attendance in game dev events,
- work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.