QA Lead (Project Dolly)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are experienced QA Lead, ready to join a place where you can feel that you’re actually part of the team that creates games that matter - we will be happy to have you working with us.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- managing day to day tasks of the QA team,
- ensuring competencies within QA meet project’s long term requirements,
- working closely with other leads and producers to optimize cooperation between QA and other teams,
- mentoring QA team members,
- writing reports, checklists and creating documentation in English,
- verifying that reported bugs meet project’s requirements and standards,
- creating test cases,
- providing feedback for project scheduling purposes.
- at least 3 years of experience in game QA, 1 year of team management experience,
- very good command of spoken and written English,
- insight into game production process,
- deep love for games.
- working in in-house QA,
- experience in compliance tests on Xbox One and PlayStation 4,
- basic knowledge of at least one popular game engine, i.e. Unity, Unreal,
- basic programming skills.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget,
- Polish/English classes,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- attendance in game dev events,
- work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.