Level Designer (Project 8)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a level designer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #8.
- creating and iterating in-game levels, from prototype to delivery,
- implementing gameplay flow on maps, using available mechanics and design tools,
- working with combat designers to ensure appropriate level of challenge and pacing,
- working closely with enviro artists while finalizing levels visual fidelity,
- working closely with project leads to ensure that levels are coherent with the game vision.
- at least 1 years of experience as a level designer,
- insight into game design fundamentals,
- good skill in creating map layouts and level documentation,
- ability to tell a story and create player experience through the level,
- ability to propose level designs which support given design themes,
- proficient knowledge of selected blockout tools,
- good communication skills and a sense of ownership,
- experience with Unreal Engine 4 is a plus.
We are offering you:
flexible working hours,
attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
attendance in game dev events,
work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.