Lead Producer (External Development)
The 11 bit studios publishing team is looking for an experienced Lead External Project Producer. The job comes with an environment that offers a lot of freedom, as well as responsibility and plenty of challenges.
We are looking for an experienced individual with an extensive range of skills. The ideal candidate is someone who not only knows how to handle the process of game development, but can also evaluate and contribute to an emerging product. Due to the nature of the job, the right person for it must be proactive and should know how to skillfully and fluidly communicate with colleagues and partners. We are looking for a team player who knows how to achieve our common goals.
A few words about the job:
11 bit’s Publishing Producers handle projects and processes. They are leaders, who help their teams maximize their potential, build attractive and worthwhile games and communicate with all of our internal and external business partners. The producers are responsible for the sensibleness and effectiveness of the production process as well as for the quality of the developed products.
At least 5 years in a production role in a company developing indie or AAA games.
- Experience in leading and mentoring production teams.
- Experience in choosing and introducing best production practices and methodologies to fit the environment.
- Experience in budgeting, scheduling, documenting, and handling projects at various stages of progress.
- Great understanding of various game development and publishing pipelines.
- Extensive experience using Excel and Jira.
- Very good command of English. And Polish.
- Ability to discuss and argue personal opinions while being open to the arguments of others.
- Ability to observe and draw conclusions.
- Responsibility, maturity, and creativity.
- Enjoys creating and playing games.
- Experience in designing or designing games.
- Understanding of the Indie and Premium games market.
- Experience in the role of Publishing Producer.
- Experience as a Team Leader in game development.
- Knowledge of marketing and business operations.
- Experience in dealing with subcontractors.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Relocation budget for candidates from abroad.
- 20 or 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
- Polish/English classes.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in a modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.