Lead Gameplay Designer (Project 8)
As a Lead Gameplay Designer for our newest title, Project 8, you will ensure the concept of the game translates into unique, amazing gameplay capitalizing on the unique identity of the games’ IP.
- Collaborate with Directors to define gameplay pillars that best realize the game vision.
- Collaborate with other domain Leads to develop concrete, actionable solutions for challenges presented by the development process.
- Lead a team of designers, providing mentoring and feedback.
- Develop key gameplay areas around resource economies, progression, itemization, level design and balance in a TPP action game.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop key foundational systems, such as 3C, locomotion and its consequences for level design.
- Providing feedback to the overall gameplay, combat, systems, story and level design.
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior design position in the game industry and at least one shipped PC/console AA/AAA game.
- Leadership skills: communication, sense of ownership, problem-solving attitude.
- MVP and results-oriented, excelling in formulating designs that are laser-focused on the outcome with the minimal set of means.
- Elegance in design and efficiency in implementation.
- Comfortable with working under pressure.
- Fluency in English.
- Track record in console action games.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
- Relocation budget for candidates from abroad.
- 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in a modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.