Lead Environment Artist (Project 8)
We are looking for an Lead Environment Artist to help us translate the artistic vision for our new groundbreaking TPP game project to unique stylistic and stunning environments.
- Ensuring artistic style and quality has been delivered according to the game’s vision.
- Creating artwork to the highest visual quality - models of 3D environments, PBR materials and textures.
- Developing performance and expertise within the environment team.
- Developing pipelines for environmental asset creation and their implementation in UE.
- Reviewing and delivering work in accordance with the project's artistic direction and deadlines.
- Prioritizing, planning and organizing their own and their teams work in conjunction with the Producer and Art Director.
- Identifying and setting up best practices.
- Facilitating training initiatives for the team as required.
- Identifying risks within teams processes and suggesting solutions.
- Managing individual team member’s performance and progress.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Expert Modelling and UV skills with a recognized 3D package such as Maya, 3dMax, or Blender.
- Excellent communication skills and sense of ownership.
- Good self-motivation and self-management skills.
- Good knowledge of streaming and LOD systems linked to UE4.
- Strong leadership, team and people management skills.
The project, developing on Unreal, is one of the most ambitious and original projects in our pipeline, and will continue the ethos of 11 Bit Studios - a company which prides itself on creating emotionally charged experiences that explore the human condition.
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.