Gameplay Designer (Project 8)
Share your vision and develop our new project (Project 8) with us! If you are an experienced game designer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you on board. As a gameplay designer, you will develop the game features, controls, interfaces and the interactive elements based on the vision of the game director and lead designer.
- Design gameplay features based on creative directions (e.g. survival loops, resources and crafting, traversal mechanics, secondary artificial intelligence behaviours, 3C elements, gameplay rules, progression systems etc.).
- Ensure that developed gameplay features are coherent with other game systems and the overall game vision.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. programmers and animators) to implement and integrate features into the game.
- Develop in-engine (UE4) prototypes and evaluate their performance.
- Adapt to technical and production constraints, reworking your design when and as often as needed.
- At least 2 years of proffesional experience as a game designer.
- Experience with game engines (e.g. Unity or Unreal), animation systems (e.g. animation state machines, animation blueprints, montages, etc.).
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player with good communication skills.
- Solution oriented and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Passionate about playing and creating games.
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
- Relocation budget for candidates from abroad.
- 20 or 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in a modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.