Game Designer (Project Dolly)
Share your vision and develop our brand new project (Project Dolly) with us! If you are a creative and passionate game designer eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you on board.
- Taking ownership for one of the core gameplay features.
- Working with multidisciplinary teams to develop gameplay mechanics and content in order to provide the expected player experience.
- Work with in-game levels and level dependent systems.
- Preparation of design documentation.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in game design.
- Good ability to understand game vision and its pillars as well as interactions between various game systems.
- Good work organization and ability to complete tasks without supervision.
- Good intuition for systemic and narrative solutions.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Passion for meaningful games.
- Fluent English.
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
English/ Polish classes.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in a modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV by clicking the application button.