Expert Technical Animator (Project 8)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a highly experienced Technical Animator, eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #8.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- implementing character movement system, combat and various actions into a game in collaboration with gameplay programmers and gameplay animators,
- working closely with engine team to develop animation systems/pipelines/tools,
- working with lead animator to ensure consistent animation vision,
- skinning and rigging of characters/assisting character art.
- at least 3 years of experience in similar position,
- professional experience in game development industry,
- excellent knowledge of technical side of the animation in game development,
- good knowledge of Unreal Engine, Motion Builder and Maya,
- good knowledge of animations principles, dynamics and character anatomy,
- experience in physics simulation on cloth, hair and other physics items.
Nice to have:
- experience in facial animations and lip-syncing,
- working on AAA games.
We are offering you:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget,
- attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- attendance in game dev events,
- work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.