Character Concept Artist (Project 8)
Share your vision and develop together with us! If you are a character concept artist, eager to explore new grounds in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project #8.
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
- creating high quality concepts for games, focusing on characters and animals,
- collaborating with other members of the art team to share ideas on various pieces of concept art,
- designing spec sheets showing dimensions and calculations that can be used by other artists and animators,
- supporting the team in creating textures and matte paintings for in-game use on characters, environments and user interface creations.
- at least 2 years of experience in similar position,
- experience in game development industry,
- good character concept art skills, including perspective, composition, color, lighting,
- insight into fundamentals of traditional art, human and animal anatomy,
- strong communication skills and sense of ownership.
Nice to have:
- basic knowledge of any game engine (Unity, Unreal or custom engine) in regards of art implementation,
- knowledge of 3D software,
- experience in creating environments art for games,
- good understanding of architecture.
We are offering you:
flexible working hours,
attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family,
attendance in game dev events,
work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.