Art Director (Project 8)
We are looking for an Art Director to help us create and drive the artistic vision for our new groundbreaking game project.
- Developing and maintaining coherent aesthetic benchmarks for the project.
- Mentoring and day-to-day management of a team of artists.
- Creating or co-creating concepts and other benchmark assets to establish quality expectations and inspire team members.
- Providing feedback and artistic guidance to to ensure multidisciplinary team delivers within the artistic vision constraints.
- Working closely with game design and other disciplines to make sure the game's art adds to the overall player experience.
- Broad experience working as a lead, supervisor, art manager or art director in a game/movie production environment.
- Experience in developing unique and cohesive visual styles in a team environment.
- Collaborative work culture and truly enjoy working with others.
- Initiative to solve visual problems.
- Portfolio that proves understanding of silhouettes, colour, tone and lighting.
- Experience with Unreal preferred.
The project, developing on Unreal, is one of the most ambitious and original projects in our pipeline, and will continue the ethos of 11 Bit Studios - a company which prides itself on creating emotionally charged experiences that explore the human condition.
We are offering you:
Flexible working hours.
Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, incentive program.
Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
Attendance in game dev events.
Work in modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.